I can't remember how many times I've made this tiramisu
But it's the 1st time Christie, Elaine & Dorothy have tried it.
They all love it, so I think I should post the recipe here.
Mascarpone cheese 125g
Marshmallow (original flavour) 60g
Rum 1 tsp
Instant coffee 1 tsp
1. Mascarpone cheese softened & beaten.
2. Add rum in strong coffee (1 tsp of coffee in 30ml of hot water).
3. Lightly dip ladyfingers in the coffee & then put it in a container.
4. Add 2 tbsp of milk to the marshmallows & mix well. Cover with cling film & microwave about 20-30 sec, stir well.
5. Add milk into the marshmallow paste & mix well.
6. Add mascarpone to the paste & mix well.
7. Pour the mix on top of the ladyfingers.
8. Cover with film & cool in fridge for 3-4 hours.
9. Sieve cocoa powder on top before serving.
My mum has baked the cinnamon apple cake early this week.
She said it wasn't as good as the one I baked, too wet...
So, I amended the recipe.