Thursday 18 September 2008

Lavender Cookies~ (recipe)

It's my last week in Arrow.
I think maybe I should bake a cake or something to thank them.
So I baked some lavender cookies & a honey cake for my colleagues.
I'm pleased that they like it.
I promised to give the recipe to Verity, so I think I should also post it here.
I've baked lavender cookies many times.
It's one of my favourite cookies.

Recipe:
80g icing sugar
100g unsalted butter
200g plain flour
50g corn flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp dried lavender

Infuse lavender in hot water, then drain away the water.
Butter (softened) + sugar, beat until smooth.
Sift plain flour & corn flour in & mix well.
Add the lavender & mix well.
Wrap with plastic film & refrigerate for 30 min.
Roll into small sized balls, place 5 cm apart, flatten slightly.
Bake at 180'C in preheated oven for 15-20 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails